We are pleased to announce the 13th Annual Sunshine Summit to End Hunger, a one-day event presented by the Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger with partners Bread for the World and Florida Impact.
This is an in-person conference on Friday, October 27th, at UF/IFAS Extension Hillsborough County, 5339 County Road 579, Seffner, FL 33584.
This event provides organizers and the broader anti-hunger community a forum to learn, share, and network while exploring best practices in solving hunger.
For the past 13 years, TBNEH has been proud to host the Sunshine Summit to End Hunger each fall in Tampa Bay. With the help of our members, partners, and sponsors, it has become the premier event for hunger heroes in Tampa Bay. The 13th annual event is provided at no cost to attendees, thanks to our sponsors.
- Sessions will focus on the experiences of innovative food insecurity programming and current policy
- Local and national hunger relief leaders will explore and evaluate a wide range of innovative response programs and techniques
- Educational and dynamic programs, including a keynote, presentations, panel sessions, and workshops
- Opportunities to network with peers and colleagues
- Sessions presented by local and national leaders
Leave Summit with:
- Successful strategies for collective impact
- Practical approaches from content experts
- New tools, resources, and partners for community-based hunger relief efforts
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2023 Sunshine Summit to End Hunger are available. Please contact Executive Director Caitlyn Peacock at [email protected] for more information.